Lacrosse Venom Snake Boots Review
Last Updated on September 18, 2018
Are you planning to venture into snake prone areas? Are you searching for a comfortable boot to walk you around in any terrain? Ensure that you buy the Lacrosse Men’s Venom Scent APG HD Snake Boot.
This boot will give you maximum protection from venomous snake bites because it has snake back protection. Walking through tall grass should no longer be a challenge with this boot. You can also walk through swampy areas without fear of bites from scorpions.
Quality and Durability
This boot is quite durable since is made from pure leather and denier nylon. Leather, if well taken care of, can last for a long time. It is waterproof and also be used in any weather, whether dry or wet. No amount of water can tamper with its value.
It is comfortable and light to wear. Its sole is made out of rubber and that makes it very strong. Its heel is slightly raised for greater walking posture. Rubber is also soft and allows for quick movements because it is light.
It has a rubber sole makes the boot easy to walk around with. The inner sole is soft and absorbs moisture, although you should always wear heavy socks. It keeps your feet dry all day.
This shoe is popular for its protective features. It has a 360 degrees snake guard that is in between the top and the inner lining to prevent the wearer from snake bites. The shoe reaches up to the knees, hence giving more protection to the feet.
It also has a thick scent inner lining which is waterproof and has an antimicrobial factor that keeps bacteria away and prevents bad odor. It also has a cap on the front that is resistant to abrasion.
- The price is pocket-friendly.
- The manufacturer gives one year guarantee for factory defects.
- They are waterproof. You can comfortably walk with them through marshy water without letting in water into the boot.
- It is weatherproof. That means that it can be used in both hot and cold weather.
- Can be used in all terrains from mountains and deserts.
- Not easy to zip and remove the boot
- They are not breathable. You have to wear and change socks at short intervals to avoid moisture build up.
- They only have sizes for men, so for a woman to make an order, she would have to give an equivalent of a man’s size.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it waterproof?
A: Yes, it is indeed waterproof. (By John Wilson, December 15, 2014.
Q: Does it have a warranty?
A: It has a one year warranty, but on any manufacturing defects.
This boot is a must-have for those who love mountaineering and desert treks. They keep your feet safe from snake bites. The numerous positive customer reviews reveal that boot is of good quality and it delivers on its promise of protection and comfort.
They are very popular with hunters and mountaineering people. Stop searching for venom boot and settle on this unique boot made for adventure.
You May Also Like to Read
- 10 Best Lightweight Tactical Boots
- 10 Best Lightweight Hunting Boots
- 10 Best Waterproof Hunting Boots
- Irish Setter Vaprtrek 2870 Boots
Hi, I am John Campbell, an outdoor enthusiast. Just like you, I value the habitat, heritage and tradition of great outdoors. I do my best to make sure the correct research, writing, and photo are shown on Tacticalgearslab.com. Indeed, I am committed to preserving a great online experience for you.