You need a heavy duty pack to take on different outdoors trips. This will ensure that all your gear and equipment are safely stored so that you can reach them wherever you need to. So we decided to prepare the Mil Tec Military Army Patrol Molle Assault Pack Review to see if it is heavy duty and will deliver what it promises.
Features of Mil Tec Assault Pack
One of the crucial features that you should look for in a pack that you take on an outdoors trip is to make sure that everything can be easily reached. Sometimes you might have a roomy wide bag where all your stuff will get lost, and you won’t be capable of getting to them on time. But this bag has two big compartments with mesh and interior pockets in addition to 2 front pockets to keep all your equipment organized and sorted out.
A Roomy Bag
This Mil Tec Assault Pack is big enough with 36 liters of volume that will allow you to put everything you need in one pack. There is no need for multiple bags if you are going on a long trip because everything you need will fit inside this amazing bag and will be easy to reach. At the same time, it weighs only 1400 gm and is not heavy to carry around.
This fantastic backpack is made from 600D polyester that is highly resistant and will not tear or rip with extended use. It is also PVC coated, and this makes it super durable and sturdy. Everything about this bag is durable and will last for long.
Easy to Carry
The Mil Tec Assault Pack is perfectly designed to be easily carried. The padded back makes this bag so easy to carry even with a heavy weight. The waist and shoulder straps are highly adjustable to take the pressure off your back to allow you to carry it any way you like it. You can also attach some additional compartments and adjust this bag any way you like it.
There is a Velcro pocket that is suitable for a hydro pack that will keep you hydrated while you are on a trip. Staying hydrated on a journey in the outdoors is critical because this is the only way you will stay safe and healthy.
Read More Specifications & Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
- This is a highly versatile backpack with various MOLLE attachment options. You can easily attach more compartments to suit different needs.
- This bag is wide enough for everything you will ever need on a camping or hiking trip.
- Nothing will be lost inside your bag thanks to the organized internal design. The two compartments and the interior mesh pockets will keep your gear organized. You can also put some stuff in the exterior pockets so that everything is easy to reach.
- There is a great Velcro pocket that is suitable for the hydration pack.
- This bag is made from a great and sturdy material that is super durable.
- This pack is enough for all your gear at 36 liters of volume but is not heavy.
- The bag doesn’t hold up properly in the water.
- Some people reported that the nylon is too thin.
- The shoulder straps are not very sturdy and might not hold up with a lot of weight.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is this backpack water resistant?
A: Not really, after half an hour in the rain, it will start to soak, and it is not waterproof.
Q: Is there a separate pocket for a water bottle?
A: No, but there are a lot of points where you can attach different compartments. However, there is a pocket to fit your hydration pack.
Q: Is this backpack adjustable?
A: Yes, the shoulder straps are adjustable to fit different people.
Q: Is the belt on the bag removable?
A: No, it isn’t.
Q: How can you further distribute the weight of this bag?
A: In addition to the waist belt, you can also try to attach a chest belt. It will get the weight off your back.
We all want to find a durable heavy duty backpack that will allow you to enjoy your times in the wilderness. The Mil Tec Assault Pack Review that this bag might be what you need on a day out. It will allow you to carry everything you need and will keep all your gear organized. It is heavy duty, will hold all your gear and will last for long.
Check Price & Buy From Amazon.com, Now!
You May Also Like to Read